1. All documents on the Şehir Hatları website are the property of Şehir Hatları. You may not change, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, forward or distribute any material on this site, including code and software. Regardless of the above, you can print the pages of the site for your personal use.
2. Although measures have been taken within the existing possibilities to ensure that the Şehir Hatları website is free from viruses and similar software, each user is obliged to supply their own virus protection system and provide the necessary protection. In this context, the user accepts that he / she is responsible for all errors and their direct or indirect consequences that may occur in their software and operating systems due to access to the Şehir Hatları website.
3. Any information on the Şehir Hatları website is for promotional and informational purposes only. The user cannot claim in any way that the information on the website is incomplete or inaccurate or that he / she has suffered damage due to this information. When the user intends to make a transaction with reference to the information, he accepts that he is responsible for obtaining the final and reliable information from the Şehir Hatları and that the Şehir Hatları is not responsible for the information published on the website is outdated.
4. Şehir Hatları reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or terminate the content of the site, any service provided to users at any time, and to delete user information and data stored on the Şehir Hatları website. Although the Şehir Hatları website has taken every precaution to ensure that it is error-free, there is no guarantee for any errors that exist or may occur on the site.
5. Şehir Hatları has the right to investigate the identity information of the user and to notify the legal authorities if a criminal complaint or official inquiry request is received from the public authorities, and / or it is determined that the user has made any electronic sabotage or attack that will prevent the operation of the Şehir Hatları systems or change its operation.
6. Due to the nature of the internet, the information can circulate on the internet without adequate security measures and can be taken and used by unauthorized people. No technological system is completely secure or ‘hacker-protected’. Şehir Hatları takes the necessary measures (as software and hardware) to prevent and minimize the risks associated with unauthorized access, misuse or wrong change of your personal information. Despite this, the damage to be caused is not the responsibility of the Şehir Hatları. The user must take all necessary security measures individually.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. As an example of this type of information, the type of internet web browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site you access our site with a link or an advert.
9. This policy, in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey, will be carried out without giving any legal contradictions. If any article of this policy is illegal, invalid, or legally inapplicable for any reason, then that article will be deemed removable from this policy and will not affect the validity and legal applicability of the remaining articles.
10. The information about you provided on the Şehir Hatları website will not be shared with third parties or used for commercial purposes.